News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

octaNe on sale now!

Started by Jared A. Sorensen, August 12, 2002, 11:48:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jared A. Sorensen

Yup, it's ready.
http://memento-mori.com/octane/index.html

Thanks to everyone for their amazing salescraft at the Forge booth, especially Mssrs. Blair, Luikart and Mayer for going above and beyond (and probably scaring some folks half to death). I sold out, but in the good way. :)

Mega-thanx to Rich "Rockabilly" Forest and Matt "Psychotronic" Snyder for their stellar work on the PDF's production.

EDIT: Criminy! Also Ben "Metal" Morgan for his superlative character sheet design.

- J
jared a. sorensen / www.memento-mori.com

Bailywolf

Bitchen.

I'm lookin forward to seein it.

Balbinus

PDF looks good.  I'll pay up as soon as paypal's done with it's maintenance work.

Nice stuff Jared, congrats.
AKA max

Clinton R. Nixon

Jared,

Printed and bound, the PDF looks great!

If anyone else is printing theirs at Kinko's, I highly recommend the Mesa White cardstock for the cover. Dirty white, with little flecks of blue and orange, it matches the cover art perfectly. I'm like the Martha Stewart of RPG layout.

(Jared: one other note. How did you bind yours? It was just a few too many pages to staple, I found - my copy's always half-open. I'm thinking about going back and getting it tape bound.)
Clinton R. Nixon
CRN Games

Jared A. Sorensen

Quote from: Clinton R NixonIf anyone else is printing theirs at Kinko's, I highly recommend the Mesa White cardstock for the cover. Dirty white, with little flecks of blue and orange, it matches the cover art perfectly. I'm like the Martha Stewart of RPG layout.

(Jared: one other note. How did you bind yours? It was just a few too many pages to staple, I found - my copy's always half-open. I'm thinking about going back and getting it tape bound.)

Re: paper -- oooo...good call! I used the plain ol' white cardstock for the GenCon version. Yours sounds real purty.

As for binding, I went with a coil binding. Looks cool, lays flat and stays open to any page. Just chop the muther in half...I'll have some simple instructions on the site in a week or so. I'll be sure to mention that paper type.
jared a. sorensen / www.memento-mori.com