News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Small art for Donjon

Started by Clinton R. Nixon, August 20, 2002, 03:21:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paganini

Hey, Clinton, I'll take a shot at a couple of these. I'm not a great artist though, so I don't want to make a definite call. (In other words, if someone else does something you like better, I don't want you to already have said you'll use something of mine.) I'll put some stuff together and either email them to you or put them up on the web. If you want them, awesome. If not, that's cool too.

Clinton R. Nixon

Paganini,

I appreciate it, but all of them are already done (or being worked on.) Thanks, though!
Clinton R. Nixon
CRN Games

lumpley

Oh no!  Did I miss the big-ass snake?  I was just about to say sure, I can draw a big snake.

-Vincent

Paganini

Quote from: Clinton R NixonPaganini,

I appreciate it, but all of them are already done (or being worked on.) Thanks, though!

Well, phooy! And here I went and drew Nok the Undead Religious Figure. Oh well, maybe you can use him on your website, or something. I'm pretty happy with the way he turned out. He lost a bit of resolution when I scaled him down to a 2 x 3 inch frame, though.

Anyway, you can download him here (150k BMP):

http://paganini.knightswood.net/Nok.bmp

Valamir

Dang pags...that pic is sweet.

Mike Holmes

Perhaps, if Clinton gets enough of Nok, he can do like the villain from CAH, and have a running commentary with him.  :-)

Mike
Member of Indie Netgaming
-Get your indie game fix online.

Paganini

Heheh, thanks Ralph!

And Mike, you know, I guess there's no reason that that pic has to be of Nok. Maybe it's Nok's counterpart or something. Or one of Nok's minions. Or Nok's boss. Hey, after all, Nok's an Archbishop, right? Maybe I just did the Undead Pope! :)