News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Trollbabe - loose at last!!

Started by Ron Edwards, August 24, 2002, 11:18:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Edwards

Hi everyone,

Please c'mon by the new Trollbabe site and look around.

The text is at the alpha-level and I already plan to change most of it, so cut me some slack and wait before commenting. The comics are being drawn even as we speak, so expect them to start showing up soon.

The Buy-button works fine though ...

Best,
Ron

greyorm

<BFG>

(What?  No witty comments?  No discourse on the game?  Heck, no!  I bought it!  Just now!  As soon as the darn post appeared!  Whee!  I'm excited!  Giant, horned women armed with medieval weaponry!  I want my PDF! <checks e-mail for the third time in as many minutes>)
Rev. Ravenscrye Grey Daegmorgan
Wild Hunt Studio

Ron Edwards

Um, I should say, this is the first time I've decided to work with the Anvilwerks "bookshelf" method of fulfilment, so um, I'm not sure how long it takes or what.

What happens is, Clinton mails you a password to your bookshelf, and then you download the game from there. I'm not sure what the schedule is for this ... Clinton, when you get the chance, explain it to everyone.

Best,
Ron

Clinton R. Nixon

Quote from: Ron EdwardsUm, I should say, this is the first time I've decided to work with the Anvilwerks "bookshelf" method of fulfilment, so um, I'm not sure how long it takes or what.

What happens is, Clinton mails you a password to your bookshelf, and then you download the game from there. I'm not sure what the schedule is for this ... Clinton, when you get the chance, explain it to everyone.

Well, first, Ron, you have to e-mail me - just forward the PayPal e-mails you receive to me. I don't have magic "sense when people buy Trollbabe" telepathy.
Clinton R. Nixon
CRN Games

Zak Arntson

[begin telepathic message]
Zak just purchased a copy
[message end]

Dude, I can't wait to see this thing.

Ron Edwards

OK, OK! (geez)

Here's the way it works.

Mr/Ms Customer pays Paypal (me)
I get a notification and forward it to Clinton
Clinton emails the Customer their password to the Bookshelf

So there are a couple of steps. What with Clinton being at a con this weekend, and email being a serious pain in the ass due to my house-buying, all orders this weekend will be fulfilled on Monday.

After that, things oughta be swifter ... depending on the house-stuff.

Best,
Ron

James V. West

The site looks great! Veronica's cover image is just beautiful...

Jack Spencer Jr

Hey waitaminute. The subject line of this thread is a double entendre. Is that on purpose?

Ron Edwards

Hi Jack,

The answer is "No." Sorry man.

Best,
Ron