News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Thanks Ron!

Started by GB Steve, September 02, 2002, 10:40:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GB Steve

I'm not sure where to post this and this seems as good a place as any.

I picked up Sorcerer for £2 at Gen Con UK this weekend. I guess it didn't float someone's boat.

I haven't had time to read it properly yet but there seems to be plenty of things in there to interest me.

I'm no big fan of GNS (Forge style) and Ron and I haven't seen eye to eye before so much so that I stopped posting here. I still recommend the Forge to people I think might enjoy as I imagine much of our (ancient) history is a much to do with personality and the difficulties of the posting medium than anything else.

So I was surprised and pleased to see, on page 137 of Sorcerer, an advert for the fanzine I edit (http://ptgptb.org">Places to Go, People to Be).

Cheers Ron!

Steve

Ron Edwards

Hi Steve,

You're welcome! And if it's worth anything, I invite you to return to the Forge - it is still quite a mystery to me why you stopped posting in the first place. Perhaps you missed my reply to your posts, which is still available on that thread.

But anyway - if necessary, I am happy to call it "ancient history" as well. PTGPTB is a great pub and I've followed it since the early days, and you  can rely on my continued support.

Best,
Ron

GB Steve

Ancient history it is.

Thanks for the invitation. I will drop in from time to time.

And congratulations on your Diana Jones award, I have a photo of you taken by our editor-on-sabbatical Steve Darlington that might well get into a future issue of the zine.

Cheers,
Steve