News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Donjon is on sale!

Started by Clinton R. Nixon, August 29, 2002, 11:50:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clinton R. Nixon

Man, it feels good to get this thing done. Feel free to purchase - my birthday's only a week away, and every purchase is like a little present.

http://www.anvilwerks.com/docs/buydonjon
Clinton R. Nixon
CRN Games

Jürgen Mayer

I want it! What do you want for shipping to Germany?
Jürgen Mayer
Disaster Machine Productions
http://disastermachine.com

Zak Arntson

Wow. Just skimmed the thing here at work and wow! I highly recommend everyone gets a copy of this thing. It really brings back the old school D&D memories.

And now I want to make a kung-fu supplement. Sheesh.

James V. West

Looks fanatstic! I want to get a copy of the printed version.

I downloaded the "screen" version the night you made it available, but it was all black and white--my cover was not with it. Plus it was in the landscape format. I haven't downloaded the other version yet. Is it possible that you mixed up which was which, or am I overlooking something?

Clinton R. Nixon

Quote from: James V. WestLooks fanatstic! I want to get a copy of the printed version.

I downloaded the "screen" version the night you made it available, but it was all black and white--my cover was not with it. Plus it was in the landscape format. I haven't downloaded the other version yet. Is it possible that you mixed up which was which, or am I overlooking something?

James,

The "screen" version is just that: optimized for screen viewing. It's in landscape format so that you can fit the entire page on your screen at once. It's also not nearly as nice in terms of layout. Your cover is in a separate file on the Bookshelf, and is included with the printed version (obviously). It's also beautiful - my printing company did an awesome job with the color.
Clinton R. Nixon
CRN Games

James V. West

Oh, ok. That makes sense, then. I mis-read you someplace.

Yeah, it looks very, very sharp, Clinton. The landscape layout is really nice for viewing on-screen. Lots of coolass art in there too! You really went all-out with it.