News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Call for Action

Started by Ron Edwards, July 06, 2001, 11:11:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Edwards

Hi everyone,

The Forge is trying to convert to an entirely author-driven links and promo library. The software to do it is up and running.

If you have a game you've designed, at WHATEVER level of development as long as it's playable, please submit the link through the engine on the "Library" page.

The whole point of the Forge is to promote independent RPG design, play, and recognition, and although the forums are fun, it's the GAMES that matter most. We need a way to get people visiting your sites and playing them (and of course, for us capitalist bastards, buying them).

Clinton worked hard to get this running last week, and I know there are dozens of games on the websites of Forge members. Let's get'em posted. It takes five minutes, max.

Best,
Ron

Jared A. Sorensen

Maybe other folks are having problems -- I entered a few but I can't login anymore -- it's not accepting my password.
jared a. sorensen / www.memento-mori.com

archangel_2

I don't have anything to put up (yet), unfortunately, so I'm going to have to decline until later. *wink*

Daniel Worthington

Clinton R. Nixon

Ok--I have found a problem with the passwords. I'm fixing this now, so, well--

I'm sorry, damnit. :smile:
Clinton R. Nixon
CRN Games

Zak Arntson

Bugs just mean it's a real piece of software!

Paul Czege

Hey Ron, Clinton,

What's the procedure for a person submitting games for listing in the Library that they're aware of, but didn't necessarily author?

The Drones RPG is here:

http://www.granta.demon.co.uk/drones/

Paul

My Life with Master knows codependence.
And if you're doing anything with your Acts of Evil ashcan license, of course I'm curious and would love to hear about your plans