News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Care to see my character sheet?

Started by Jack Spencer Jr, September 07, 2002, 12:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Spencer Jr

I've got my character sheet for my friend's homebrewed game. He still hasn't let me have the rules yet, partially because they aren't done yet but I suspect he also doesn't want me showing them to people because he's afraid someone will steal it.

Ever have a friend with an idea for a story that was trite and cliche but they were paranoid someone would steal it?

But I see no harm in showing people the character sheet as long as they promise not to steal anything

So, if you promise not to steal it and are willing to take a look and give me your comments, send me an email or PM requesting the thing and I send it to whatever email account you specify. It's a .xls MS Excell file and about six pages with small type. I had shown it to one other person and he compared it to a VCR manual. I'll field whatever questions about the system itself that I can but be advised that I don't know all that much at this time. Some, but not much.

Tim Gray

For maximum response-potential, make it available as a pdf (so those of us without Excel can read it) at a website and post the link. Also give us some idea of what kind of game it is.

I think letting us know in advance that it's 6 pages long and dense has reduced the audience a bit, though!
Legends Walk! - a game of ancient and modern superheroes