Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 28, 2014, 06:25:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.
Search:     Advanced search
275647 Posts in 27717 Topics by 4283 Members Latest Member: - otto Most online today: 66 - most online ever: 429 (November 03, 2007, 04:35:43 AM)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Kingdoms  (Read 2849 times)
Dav

« on: July 17, 2001, 05:40:00 AM »

Okay, so the whole evil thing banked left and screamed off into insanity, we can leave it there I am thinking.

But looking at Kingdoms, you have a 16-page game for $5 playable by pretty well all ages.  I am gathering it seems to be playing within the fairy tale/Bronte lands, but that is just a restatement of the site.  What more is to be said?

Also, do you think that 16 pages for $5 is going to fly?  I ask because I foresee the deluge` of angry mobs screaming that more is needed for their money.  Not that they won't buy it mind you, they'll just scream about it.

Do you have a set release date?

Dav

(No, it ain't deeply insightful or wonderfully conducive to discussion, I'm just trying to get info here)

[ This Message was edited by: Dav on 2001-07-17 14:53 ]
John Wick

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2001, 10:59:00 AM »

Carpe Deum,
John
Dav

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2001, 11:27:00 AM »

Wow, talk about the info!

Sounds like a fun game.  I am guessing this is pretty well ready to buy (it sounds finished).  If so sign me up.

Well, I am thinking Jared is rubbing off on you.  That boy is one of the most prolific bastards I've ever seen (not literally "seen", per se).  He keeps kicking me into gear before he takes all the good ideas out there.  Now I'm gonna have to race you to?!

Californians... They seem to burn through everything at light speed.  Electricity, water, all the good ideas in the world...

Looks like a fun game.  I'll definitely be hitting you up for a copy (complete with Abraham in my hand)

Dav
John Wick

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2001, 11:38:00 AM »

Californians... They seem to burn through everything at light speed.  Electricity, water, all the good ideas in the world...

Actually, California is on the END of the list for states that use the most power. We're in the 40's, I think. The fact we produce something like 40% of the country's GNP and use so little energy is really starting to piss us off...

Looks like a fun game.  I'll definitely be hitting you up for a copy (complete with Abraham in my hand)

You should be able to pre-order it from Wizard's Attic soon.

Take care,
John

Carpe Deum,
John
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: