News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Little Fears / Changeling the Dreaming

Started by Ninchen, September 12, 2002, 03:57:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ninchen

Please don't get me wrong!

I'm familiar with all the White Wolf issues 'bout 'Changeling the Dreaming' and I also read the 'Little Fears' more than once.

But - sorry for this - I still see the idea of 'Little Fears' as a completition for 'Changeling the Dreaming'. Ignore the nobles-commers-conflict and what's left? Just the fact that dreams (not became but) are true. And reality isn't something funny, but something horrible!

Anyway! It's also a fact that White Wolf don't give a f*** about all those weird people who got addicted with their game 'bout dreams. Is there a chance to see Key20 taking care about this crowd (of course - without violating the (c) - yeah, we all know about that)???

Jason L Blair

Hello Ninchen.

To be honest, I'm not that familiar with Changeling: The Dreaming so I don't know if Little Fears will fill the niche for those who feel "abandoned" by White Wolf or not. I do know, however, that though C:TD books are no longer being made that's no reason for you to stop playing it.
Jason L Blair
Writer, Game Designer

Ninchen

That's exactly the way I handle it, cause I enjoy both 'CtD' and 'Little Fears'! Hope to see more Changeling folk join 'Little Fears', don't ya. ;)