News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

The Evil Powers of Rock & Roll

Started by GB Steve, September 26, 2002, 05:36:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GB Steve

I was at a gig last night, the Supersuckers (self titled 'Greatest Rock and Roll band in the World). They rawked!

Also last week at SteveCon, Steve Darlington ran a killer game of Starchildren (there's a replay on RPGnet).

Tonight it's my turn to GM a one-off game in the 'creepy' style so I've decided to run EPRR - a Donjon variant. I also considered Killing Puppies for Satan for this but I think my tree-hugging-hippy wife might object.

The PCs will be a band touring a variety of shitty Mid West towns and bad things will happen.

I've paired down Donjon to just 3 stats and no saves/wealth/possession for this exercise.

The stats will be:
Looks - governs social interaction
'Tude - governs most physical interactions
Talent - governs all other skills

Players have 10 dice to split 3 ways. They also have 14 dice to spend on the 5 skills. Flesh Wounds is set at 3 for everyone.

We'll see how it goes and I'll report back later.

Game called on account of life. Hopefully I can run it soon.

Steve

quozl

Sounds neat.  I'd like to hear how it goes and more detail about your tweaks to the system.
--- Jonathan N.
Currently playtesting Frankenstein's Monsters

Clinton R. Nixon

Interestingly enough, the Supersuckers are from Seattle, just like Donjon, so that's a pretty good match-up. I'd like to hear more about this after you play - it sounds very interesting.
Clinton R. Nixon
CRN Games