News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Dizzamn, I got mine

Started by rafael, October 09, 2002, 08:36:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rafael

Finally.  I ordered a copy from a very MFUFLGS, and after a few weeks, they told me, any day now.  I said, come on.  I said it like Deniro: "Come on.  Come on!"  

But no luck.

Then, tonight, I walk into this game store I didn't even know existed.  There it is, top shelf, the game I've been waiting for:  FATAL.

But then my girlfriend pokes me in the bicep (and let me tell you, it's freaking huge), and says, hey, isn't that the Sorcerer game you were talking about?  I look up, and son of a bitch.  There it was.  So I walked out with my own copy of Sorcerer, finally.

Saw Sorcerer and Sword, too.  Gotta go back for that.  Actually, they had quite a few indie titles there.  It was impressive.

Store data, for what it's worth:

Hobby Masters
6300 Creedmoor Rd # 122
Raleigh, NC 27612
919-870-1121

Now I'm going to run a game of Sorcerer with my girlfriend.  Prep time: zero minutes, zero seconds.

Word is bond.

-- Rafael
Rafael Chandler, Neoplastic Press
The Books of Pandemonium

Mike Holmes

Swoot! You is da Gamin' Ninja! No prep?!?

You will let us know how it goes, right?

Mike
Member of Indie Netgaming
-Get your indie game fix online.

Ron Edwards

Can anyone understand what this duck is saying?

Best,
Ron

P.S. Sorcerer is actually kind of a high-prep game ...

rafael

Quote from: Ron EdwardsCan anyone understand what this duck is saying?

He said, "Yo, what up, Holmes?"  BWAAAAHAHAHAHA...

(*cough*)

Quote from: Ron Edwards

P.S. Sorcerer is actually kind of a high-prep game ...

Yeah, we wound up spending more time prepping than actually playing.  Which is kind of what I expected, really (having read someone else's copy with growing envy).  In fact, the game was short, sweet and to the point.  Came across like a half-hour episode of Buffy, and it was a real blast.  I mean to write up quick post for Actual Play in the near future, just because it was the first time I've done one-on-one gaming in over a decade, and it was just great.
Rafael Chandler, Neoplastic Press
The Books of Pandemonium