News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Playtesters for Dead Meat v2 sought!

Started by unodiablo, August 26, 2002, 11:54:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

unodiablo

Hi Forgites,

I'm nearly done with a new Dead Meat v2. I scrapped all the previous version 2, and wrote most of the latest version this past weekend... What I've got, I'm pretty damn happy with. In another week or two I'll have a solid & complete draft for playtesting. If you are interested in ACTUALLY playing the game, or will at least provide me with detailed feedback, send me an e-mail (unodiablo@eudoramail.com) or a PM here.

I'm especially interested in hearing from people that have played the inital version. (Ron, Dav, Moose, Pete 'demonspahn', that means you guys).

I'll also put out a call for anyone interested in doing some gruesome horror / zombie artwork... I will pay or provide cool trades for use of the art in the game as well. :)

I would like to have the .pdf / online version for sale right around Halloween, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, and aim for the head,
Sean
http://www.geocities.com/unodiablobrew/
Home of 2 Page Action Movie RPG & the freeware version of Dead Meat: Ultima Carneficina Dello Zombi!

Arashi

Hey man;

Just saw the 2pg action adventure  game and loved it. If only I had players! hehe
Drop me a line if you can, I'd like to ask you a few things regarding the game.

Chris

gappa23@yahoo.com

http://arashi_.tripod.com

Demonspahn

You know you can count me in.  I'm looking forward to seeing the new version and can typically have feedback within a week or so.  Also, I think an October release would be very nice touch.  

Pete

PS - Have you seen Ghosts of Mars?  Not saying it was Oscar material or anything, but it certainly fit the style and feel of the original version of DM.  

*posted and mailed

Mike Holmes

Hey Sean did yuo get any playtesters? Any reports of play that you can post?

Mike
Member of Indie Netgaming
-Get your indie game fix online.