News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Ignore This Post!

Started by Andy Kitkowski, October 16, 2002, 10:11:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy Kitkowski

Oops- After trying to edit this post, I ended up having a PC freeze before I had a chance to save the text.  It'll be another day or two before I'll have enough time to retype what I was working on, so I'm just gonna wax this post, then repost it when I'm completely done and ready for the comments that I asked for in the title.  Sorry about the confusion, all.

The complete topic, whenI rewrite it this weekend, will be reposted in this thread or a new one.

EDIT: Double oops- I wasn't familiar with the "no editing posts" bit on the forums here.  Sorry about that, all. Will repost as soon as I can.

-Andy
The Story Games Community - It's like RPGNet for small press games and new play styles.

Ron Edwards

Hi Andy,

I'm waitin', 'specially on that ominous-sounding system stuff. Great post so far, though!

[special actual play posting hint: write up "what happened" in Wordpad or something first, wait a while, then edit the bejeezus out of it so it stays brief and entertaining to others]

Best,
Ron

Ron Edwards

Hi there,

Andy just let me know that he's being delayed in his writeup due to computer freezes, so "we are experiencing a brief delay." Discussion of the game shall continue later, here or in a new thread, depending.

Best,
Ron