News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Of Beasts and Men

Started by Jake Norwood, October 22, 2002, 05:41:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake Norwood

We're now assembling the art for Of Beasts and Men. We've used a few of the entries sent to us by many of you (I'm not sure which ones currently, so we'll get that sorted out and contact you about it over the next 2 weeks), in addition to some of my own work and *tons* of work from our own Brian Leybourne. The book looks wonderful and I'm very, very excited about it. There are dozens of quality entries, new rules for pack hunting, venom, animals in combat (including tables), a new skill packet or two, a few new spells, and lots and lots and lots of stuff to really fuel your TROS campaign. I think we're going to be running a "OBAM" campaign out here shortly, in fact.

Expect the book in february, or maybe a tad sooner.

Jake
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." -R.E. Howard The Tower of the Elephant

Ashren Va'Hale

HMMM ADVANCED COPIES? those would be nice......
Philosophy: Take whatever is not nailed down, for the rest, well thats what movement is for!

Brian Leybourne

Back off.. the first copy off the press is mine :-)

(plus the next few as well *grin*).

Brian.
Brian Leybourne
bleybourne@gmail.com

RPG Books: Of Beasts and Men, The Flower of Battle, The TROS Companion

Jake Norwood

My personal feelings are that as soon as the book is done I'll probably be selling it online. Probably.

Jake
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." -R.E. Howard The Tower of the Elephant