News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Seeking Animal Artist

Started by Jake Norwood, October 22, 2002, 05:29:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake Norwood

I need an artist who works fast, has good prices, and is adept at animals and animal anatomy.

norwood@theriddleofsteel.net

Jake Norwood
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." -R.E. Howard The Tower of the Elephant

Ron Edwards

Hi Jake,

I recommend Brandi November Lyons, an artist I met at GenCon who's doing great work for Sex & Sorcery. She's really good with animals, both reg'lar ones and fantastical ones - she has a whole series of pieces showing how she drew a winged dog from skeleton-out, including its musculature, in order to depict the critter in action so that it "worked" in the viewer's mind.

Email: thekarmafactory@yahoo.com

Best,
Ron

Valamir

Cool, I'm glad to see you used her.  I looked through her portfolio a bit and was quite impressed.  Besides...how much more of a kick ass name can an artist have anyway...

greyorm

Yeah, Ralph, I agree!  Oh, oh wait...you meant "November Lyons," not the "Golden Raven" website name.  

Heh...all kidding aside, very nice work. I think you'll be very pleased if you go with her, Jake.
Rev. Ravenscrye Grey Daegmorgan
Wild Hunt Studio