News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Some whining and begging...

Started by Dav, July 31, 2001, 09:51:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dav

This may be humiliating for those of you reading this.  If so, picture me writing it.

I WANT TO READ THE OTHER MINI-SUPPLEMENTS!!!!

I've got Jared's, which, if there are any of you without it, is GREAT!  And mine, which, of course, if you don't have (and I know who you are), is JUST AS GOOD... I HOPE!  

But, I am still wanting to see Urge and Electric Ghosts.  I have waited and waited.  I am growing sadder and sadder.  Demon Cops, I've seen, and by god is it fun.  Now I want more.

Yes, I realize this seems juvenile, but I was thinking that some of you (and you know who you are) need someone to whine a bit in order for you to finish the stuff.  And I have learned from the best, I can whine the dickens out of you.

I WANT I WANT I WANT!

Dav

Clinton R. Nixon

I'll have ashcan versions of Urge at GenCon. Special limited - free - edition.
Clinton R. Nixon
CRN Games

Dav

(Bashful and embarrassed)

Thank you, Clinton.

Dav

Mike Holmes

I'd be flattered to show you the outline of Sorcerer & Space at the booth. Still very preliminary though. Waiting to buy the HB so as to work out the details better. Maybe I should show it to Ron, too. What do you think?

I too am very interested to see some of the other works.

:smile:

Mike Holmes
Member of Indie Netgaming
-Get your indie game fix online.

Ron Edwards

Mike,

I am really looking forward to the Space mini-supplement as I think you are the ideal person for it. Please bring whatever you've got!

Best,
Ron

Jared A. Sorensen

Dav,

I'm bringing a funky little booklet of Hellbound for you to have/display at your booth. Neat!

Not to mention a whole lotta Schism. Whoop!
jared a. sorensen / www.memento-mori.com

greyorm

Wait NO MORE!  EG is finished (insert pythonic "Yay") and as soon as the "Buy" button goes up on the Sorcerer site, you can click it and feast your eyes on 40 pages of illustrated sorcerous weirdness.

Rev. Ravenscrye Grey Daegmorgan
Wild Hunt Studio