News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Whoopee! I Did It!

Started by Le Joueur, October 31, 2002, 02:31:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Joueur

In case you missed it, the Scattershot Webzine has arrived!

Fang Langford
Fang Langford is the creator of Scattershot presents: Universe 6 - The World of the Modern Fantastic.  Please stop by and help!

Christoffer Lernö

How is this different from before? When I go there it kinda looks like... well like usual?
formerly Pale Fire
[Yggdrasil (in progress) | The Evil (v1.2)]
Ranked #1005 in meaningful posts
Indie-Netgaming member

Le Joueur

Quote from: Pale FireHow is this different from before? When I go there it kinda looks like...well, like usual?
The "usual" before was a half-finished mess of doggerel.  Now each article and column is fully written and not simply outlined or brainstormed.  Most recently, I finished the sample superpower column and the 'example of combat' article.  Yesterday, I polished off the Exemplar column, showing how an example Persona might be written up.

Before today, the project was strictly 'under construction.'  No, it won't look any different than it did last week (except all the "- draft" and "- brainstorming" are gone from the cover).  However, I've never sent out an across-the-board 'go for it' call.

I hope people who haven't read all the articles like it!

Fang Langford
Fang Langford is the creator of Scattershot presents: Universe 6 - The World of the Modern Fantastic.  Please stop by and help!