News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Jeez.. what does it take?

Started by Brian Leybourne, October 31, 2002, 05:01:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian Leybourne

I've been trying to find a copy of Little Fears for a while now. It's not on sale in NZ, and I had a friend who was in the states recently look for a copy for me, but no RPG store in San Francisco/LA/San Diego/Basically the whole West Coast either a) stocked it or b) had even heard of it.

I'm going to Aussie in a couple of weeks, hopefully it'll be on sale there somewhere. Otherwise is my only recourse to order it online from somewhere?

And if so, where? :-)

Thanks,
Brian.
Brian Leybourne
bleybourne@gmail.com

RPG Books: Of Beasts and Men, The Flower of Battle, The TROS Companion

Jason L Blair

Hey Brian,

Man, if you think it frustrates you... ;)

Every major distributor in the US carries Little Fears, so if those Cali places can get it if they want to bother. I've heard that LF is hard to find in Aus/NZ. I believe Walrus and the Carpenter picked us up, so I'm not sure why it's such a problem.

If online becomes your only option, you can buy directly from our wholesaler at http://www.wizards-attic.com/Key20Publishing.html">www.wizards-attic.com/Key20Publishing.html. It's based in California, so I'm not sure what the shipping will be for you. If any Aus/NZ fans know of a good online place that's more local (and will cost less to ship), please post a link!
Jason L Blair
Writer, Game Designer

Brian Leybourne

I must start nagging my LGS (not particularly 'F' but they do try I guess) to get some copies in. After several months of constant 'reminding' they finally got in The Riddle of Steel, so it's not imposible.

Otherwise, yeah, I guess Wizards Attic will get my money. Shipping is so expensive from the states though, and the exchange rate is a killer :-)

Never fear, I shall prevail.

Brian.
Brian Leybourne
bleybourne@gmail.com

RPG Books: Of Beasts and Men, The Flower of Battle, The TROS Companion