News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Are you looking for useful links?

Started by Kester Pelagius, October 24, 2002, 01:07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kester Pelagius

Greetings All,

Welcome to The Forge.

With so many people using The Forge as a source of inspiration I thought it might be nice to have a page of useful links in the Forum's area for all our visitors and new members to reference.  I have gleaned these links from my own "favorites" list so if you have any you think should be added feel free to do so in The Forge's Resource Library[/color].  (I just did!)

Copyright, Patents, and Trademarks

Here is a useful introductory link concerning the 10 Big Myths about copyright explained[/color].

For a more formal source try the all-important United States Copyright Office[/color] link.

Looking for information on patents and trademarks and don't have time to do a search?  Well you're in luck!  Here's the link for the  Patent and Trademark Office Home Page[/color].

What, I didn't include the link you are looking for?  Don't forget The Forge has a very good Resource Library[/color] of it's very own.  Best of all it''s *FREE*!

Game Design, Theory, and Rules

Of direct interest to most who visit The Forge will probably be RPG.NET[/color] a very complimentary site chock full of game reviews, articles, and Forums. (Don't forget to come back!)

If you are interested in game design, or the philosophy behind Game Theory, a good starting page is here[/color] it's just links mostly.  Still might be of interest to some.

Looking for a decent page with rules of card games?  Try this Index of Card Games[/color] you wont be disappointed.

What, want more?  Did you know The Forge offers a very good Resource Library[/color] of it's very own?

Well that's not a lot, I know, but I hope they are useful.  Oh, and did I mention The Forge's Resource Library[/color]?  I did?  Well then what are you waiting for!

Kind Regards,

Kester Pelagius

EDIT (11/05/02) to fix link
"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." -Dante Alighieri

sacrosanct

the copywrite link doesn't work, but here is a link that I use for any forms:

http://www.weblawresources.com/Copyright/copyright-forms.htm
Demo to Legends of Glory available at www.sacrosanctgames.com

Also available are royalty free fantasy clip art sets.

Kester Pelagius

Greetings sacrosanct,

Thanks for letting me know of my error.

Quote from: sacrosanctthe copywrite link doesn't work, but here is a link that I use for any forms:

http://www.weblawresources.com/Copyright/copyright-forms.htm

Sorry about that.  Cut and paste error.

Here's the link to the U.S. Copyright Page as it should have been posted.  (I previewed and clicked it this time to be sure.)

Also, for those reading this, be aware that several new links have been added to The Forge's Resources page.

Kind Regards,

Kester Pelagius
"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." -Dante Alighieri