News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Miniatures

Started by MARS, August 04, 2001, 12:25:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason L Blair

Minis would only distract from the game. Pic's are enough.

Yeah... but I still want action figures. :wink:

If anything is needed more, different pics of the Kings. Maybe more info on their habits would be nice to.

Behind the Door will get into the Kings more. Including a few before pics. What I've got planned for BTD is sweet. I hope you like it, too.

But if the game turns out to produce as many source books as needed in SR or VTM, I'll be really upset at Key20.

Little Fears was created with a planned life cycle and we're sticking to it.

Jason L Blair
Writer, Game Designer

Devil's child

"Little Fears was created with a planned life cycle and we're sticking to it."

That's fine, I can live with a life cycle, but not one of 30 years.

Example...You go and change an aspect of the game.  Now to play, you need to but the 2nd edition and all the 2nd edition add-ons.  This will leave all the old source books as TP.

That's what make's me mad about White-Wolf.  Please, don't be like that.
I am the Devil's Child.  Sometimes even I get scared of the Dark.

Silvertig

>Yeah... but I still want action figures.  

Maybe a few sculpture like ones from a good toy designer...like Todd McFarlane. Love or hate his comics, the toys he does are cool. (I still can't beleive he did _Triguns_ Vash the Stampede)

>Behind the Door will get into the Kings more.

That'll be nice. I'm curious as to what happened to the first Defiler for example. I think I remember that the King of Anger killed him off. (I'd be more accurate with my info but I only borrowed LF from a friend and now have to wait for my own copy to come in.)

>Little Fears was created with a planned life cycle and we're sticking to it.

Any new non LF projects you're planning on that you can tell us, or are they all hush hush?

Silv

Devil's child

I would be happy with sculptures, but no toys that could get broken or misplaced like regular toys.  It would be nice to have the Kings there on my mantle place, looking down at me.  If it has to come to toys, I guess the broken parts that would arise would add to the ambiance of the game.  But what the Hell; do both.  The market is large enough to handle both toys and sculptures.
I am the Devil's Child.  Sometimes even I get scared of the Dark.