News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Thanksgiving Break and a Poll

Started by Jake Norwood, November 26, 2002, 12:14:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake Norwood

I'm probably going to be absent for the next 4 days, unless I get onto a computer while at Ron's house over thanksgiving. Play nice, play hard, and post lots.

Ah, the obligatory, "I'm going away poster-issue..."

A poll. Who's buying OBAM right away?
(we're releasing in March, btw)
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." -R.E. Howard The Tower of the Elephant

Durgil

I'm sorry Jake, but I checked the wrong option.  I meant to choose the "Yes, in my FLGS," not the "Yes, online."  Also, I'll be buying that as quickly as humanly possible!
Tony Hamilton

Horror has a face... and you must make a friend of horror.  Horror and moral terror are your friends.  If they are not then they are enemies to be feared.  They are truly enemies.

Jason

They don't have it at my local store (not even the one in the back of the warehouse) so I'm buying it online!

Jason

Ashren Va'Hale

MARCH HUH? well I will probably buy it off you Jake.... let me know when I can stop by your house and pick one up
Philosophy: Take whatever is not nailed down, for the rest, well thats what movement is for!

Brian Leybourne

Quote from: Ashren Va'Halelet me know when I can stop buy your house and pick one up

You're going to stop and buy his house?

What if he likes living there? ;-)

Brian.
Brian Leybourne
bleybourne@gmail.com

RPG Books: Of Beasts and Men, The Flower of Battle, The TROS Companion

Ashren Va'Hale

theres a damn good reason that I usually stay off the net late at night,
Philosophy: Take whatever is not nailed down, for the rest, well thats what movement is for!

Jake Norwood

Hey all. I'm back. Hi and stuff. Had a great time.

Jake
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." -R.E. Howard The Tower of the Elephant