News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Signing off..

Started by Brian Leybourne, November 20, 2002, 05:35:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian Leybourne

I'm off to the sunny shores of Sydney, Australia in a few hours (it had BETTER be sunny) for a long weekend, back next Wednesday sometime.

I'll be investigating the status of TROS over there, as I have a long list of RPG stores that I'll be checking out anyway :-)

Anyway, this list has been a tad quiet recently, so I encourage everyone to have good long conversations for me to read when I get back :-) I'll even provide a topic...

"What's the best Weyrth country, and why?"

Anyway, cheers all, see you next week.

Brian.
Brian Leybourne
bleybourne@gmail.com

RPG Books: Of Beasts and Men, The Flower of Battle, The TROS Companion

Irmo

Hm, I got something else you could help me with once back, or maybe someone else in the meantime. With the possibility for download restored, I finally installed the combat simulator at home, only to find that the bottom middle field, in which the combat maneuvers are selected, was suddenly depicted with black background making the text, being black on black, unreadable. Anyone got any idea what the cause is and how to remedy the problem?

Jake Norwood

I'd love to see who else has this problem, as I opened up my own die-roller yesterday for kicks and it had some similar issues, as if the coding had gone buggy when we switched web locations. Anyone else having similar problems?

Oh, and I'm a big fan of Sarmatov and of Ouestenriech. More on "why" later...

Jake
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." -R.E. Howard The Tower of the Elephant

Valamir

Bah.  Savaxen is the only land even the gods sing about.  Saxon Vikings...Nordic Saxons...all else is puny and weak.

Ryuuko

The Renshai of Savaxen will reign supreme. :)
"Reality is for those who lack Imagination"

Lyrax

I dunno, I like Fauth.  Maybe it's the cool ocean breezes, or the year round beautiful weather, or just the fact that I own a beach house there.  I like it, though, and I highly recommend owning a beach house in Fauth.

I must also say, however, that without the Savaxen, Gelurian and Stahlnish military, I would not be where I am today.
Lance Meibos
Insanity takes it's toll.  Please have exact change ready.

Get him quick!  He's still got 42 hit points left!

Brian Leybourne

Quote from: IrmoHm, I got something else you could help me with once back, or maybe someone else in the meantime. With the possibility for download restored, I finally installed the combat simulator at home, only to find that the bottom middle field, in which the combat maneuvers are selected, was suddenly depicted with black background making the text, being black on black, unreadable. Anyone got any idea what the cause is and how to remedy the problem?

Hi all, I'm back.

Well, for the most part the combat sim calls on the colors you have set in windows (default windows color, default panel color, etc).

So, I would suggest that you probably have the color black set for, well, something in windows. Try playing with your color settings (right click on your desktop, choose Properties, then Appearance).

And for the record, Tez'Hamun is the primo TROS country. It's all the sphinxes you see :-)

Brian.
Brian Leybourne
bleybourne@gmail.com

RPG Books: Of Beasts and Men, The Flower of Battle, The TROS Companion

Rattlehead

I have to say that the wine country of Farrenshire is the most beautiful land in all. It's rolling hills and bountiful vinyards make hardened soldiers cry and poets lose their art.

Join the Resistance and stop the Geluroise PIGS from destroying our beloved Farrenshire!!!

Brandon
Grooby!