News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Thanks, and apologies for all the moderation

Started by Clinton R. Nixon, December 05, 2002, 03:56:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clinton R. Nixon

I know I've been super-active on the Forge lately, and I know my hand's been a bit heavy. We've had an influx of argument here lately, and, well, I'm not working. If it's bothersome to most of you, I apologize.

That said, I have one more favor to ask of the Forge: read posts before you reply, for Pete's sake. I've seen one thing attributed to Ron today that I said, and in another case, something attributed to Clay that I posited he might have thought, and he publicly said wasn't true.
Clinton R. Nixon
CRN Games

Kester Pelagius

Greetings Mr. Nixon,

The weather is getting a bit nippy in some parts of our fine country, hope you are keeping yourself and your SO cozy at this time of year.  Would hate for you to catch your death from a chill.

Quote from: Clinton R. NixonI know I've been super-active on the Forge lately, and I know my hand's been a bit heavy. We've had an influx of argument here lately, and, well, I'm not working. If it's bothersome to most of you, I apologize.

Just so you know, in case no one else feels compelled to post to this thread, I think you are doing a fine job.

Of course if you *really* feel bad about spending so much time moderating forums I *might* be cajoled into adding a few dozen or so links for you to weed through in the Resource Library.  If you want.

*smiles like a feral feline about to pounce on a sabre tooth rabbit*

Kind Regards,

Kester Pelagius
"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." -Dante Alighieri