News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Orbit cover art

Started by JSDiamond, December 03, 2002, 07:35:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JSDiamond

The book cover art is finished.  There will eventually be a starry background and shiny chrome text, but I'll do those in Adobe paint and illustrator.  I set a black background for now and put it up on my main page.  Check it out here and please forgive the low res scan:

//www.orbit-rpg.com

I finished the back cover too and I'll post that one soon.  I *think* I've captured the flavor pretty well for Orbit... or the next Spinrad novel!
What do you think?
JSDiamond

Valamir

Love the car.  I want one.

Paul Czege

Wow! Jeff, I guess I just never realized from the other artwork on your site what a magnificent command of color you have; it's fantastic.

Paul
My Life with Master knows codependence.
And if you're doing anything with your Acts of Evil ashcan license, of course I'm curious and would love to hear about your plans

JSDiamond

Thanks!  Check out the back cover too.  I just put it up.

//www.orbit-rpg.com

P.S. Valmir, with or without the cd-holo package?
JSDiamond

James V. West

The back cover image is killer. Very expressive. I didn't see the actual cover, though. Where is it? (yes, I'm partially blind)

JSDiamond

Hi James,
It's on the 'Orbit Art' page from my site.  It will also be on my Elfwood gallery as soon as that's updated.
JSDiamond

Valamir

Quote from: JSDiamond
P.S. Valmir, with or without the cd-holo package?

With of course.  I want the full option package.  Including the brushed Venusian leather seats...with full recline position...