News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Be more than a monster -- be a playtester!

Started by quozl, December 30, 2002, 05:38:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quozl

I have a very short (8 pages) Word document with the playtest rules for the rpg I'm developing, Frankenstein's Monsters.  Please let me know if you are willing to playtest and provide feedback.

In Frankenstein's Monsters, you either take the role of a monster trying to gain its freedom or the mad scientist, Dr. Frankenstein. He uses the monsters in order to rule the area around him, gain subjects for more experiments, and do anything else he wants done including cook his meals and clean his castle.

The monsters are tired of this and want to escape but the mad scientist has control over each of them that is hard to break. In addition, each monster has a love interest which gives them the incentive they need to resist Frankenstein's control and break free.

The game is about striving to gain freedom and how love helps fuel that desire and strengthens it but it is also about the possibility of sacrificing freedom for love.
--- Jonathan N.
Currently playtesting Frankenstein's Monsters

Aethelwulffe

Convert to HTM and I will help.  I hate the game Idea but I have an open mind...and I don't mind giving others my best effort.
Aethelwulffe
Yardarm@bellsouth.com
"And for my Pranks, men call me by the name of Robin Goodfellow"....

quozl

Quote from: AethelwulffeConvert to HTM and I will help.  I hate the game Idea but I have an open mind...and I don't mind giving others my best effort.
Aethelwulffe
Yardarm@bellsouth.com

Will do, hopefully by tomorrow.  It should be interesting to hear what someone who hates the idea thinks.

Thank you!
--- Jonathan N.

quozl

Quote from: AethelwulffeYardarm@bellsouth.com

I tired to send the HTML file to you this morning but got the following error:

The following addresses had delivery problems:

<Yardarm@bellsouth.com>
   Permanent Failure: 550_No_such_address
   Delivery last attempted at Wed,  1 Jan 2003 15:16:31 -0000
--- Jonathan N.