News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Dragon Hunting

Started by GreatWolf, December 23, 2002, 10:57:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreatWolf

One of my Little Fears scenarios just went up on the 12 Games of Christmas.  Dragon Hunting  This was my stab at creating a lighthearted Little Fears scenario to prove that it could be done.  So, if the idea of dungeon crawling in Little Fears appeals to you, download this and give it a shot!

Aside:  this was based on my daughter's imagination.  There was a time in her life that she blamed everything on dragons.  Having worked on Little Fears has warped me a bit, because I tend to take what my children say at face value now and have to remember that it's all imagination.  (It is, right?)  Anyways, it seemed like a good idea for a LF game.

Seth Ben-Ezra
Great Wolf
Seth Ben-Ezra
Dark Omen Games
producing Legends of Alyria, Dirty Secrets, A Flower for Mara
coming soon: Showdown

Jason L Blair

Quote from: GreatWolfHaving worked on Little Fears has warped me a bit, because I tend to take what my children say at face value now and have to remember that it's all imagination.  (It is, right?).

Oh, Seth...have I taught you nothing? ;)

Dragon Hunting is indeed a great scenario--and a great scenario to introduce players with, IMO.
Jason L Blair
Writer, Game Designer

JimmyB

Lovely scenario, certainly going to use it although I may just steal the dragon caverns as a Closetland location and make it part of the campaign. Thanks.
Jimmy B
http://groups.yahoo.com/groups/24HourGames/">Ye Olde West

Working on: Poetry in Motion

Tyrae

I'm actualy going to run a game tongiht, the first for our group, and i'll be useing your senerio for it. I found it a great senerio...especialy Little Georgie!
Thanks Seth

Tyrae ~ Fallen Child of Magdalen - Fallen Child to Lamashtu

GreatWolf

So, Tyrae, how did the game go?  Any feedback to offer?

Seth Ben-Ezra
Great Wolf
Seth Ben-Ezra
Dark Omen Games
producing Legends of Alyria, Dirty Secrets, A Flower for Mara
coming soon: Showdown