News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

T'zaul, Kudara, Shiragi

Started by Shadeling, January 10, 2003, 04:31:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadeling

Will there be anything written about these nations, at all?
The shadow awakens from its slumber in darkness. It consumes my heart.

Shadeling

I only ask because I was thinking about something...and if nothing is going to be concretely written for them, and brief synopsis available at all?

Jake Norwood

These are part of the "empty" countries talked about in book 7. I'm also down with folks submitting "their versions" and putting them on my site.

Jake
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." -R.E. Howard The Tower of the Elephant

Shadeling

Quote from: Jake NorwoodThese are part of the "empty" countries talked about in book 7. I'm also down with folks submitting "their versions" and putting them on my site.

Jake

Cool, thanks!

Shadeling

Jake, were you originally going to do something with them-just curious since you listed money for them.

Jake Norwood

Quote from: ShadelingJake, were you originally going to do something with them-just curious since you listed money for them.

So I did...

T'zaul was going to be sort of arabic and Kudara-Shiragi like Korea, but I decided that it would be better to leave them blank than to just "take up space" with them.

Jake
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." -R.E. Howard The Tower of the Elephant

Shadeling

Quote from: Jake Norwood
Quote from: ShadelingJake, were you originally going to do something with them-just curious since you listed money for them.

So I did...

T'zaul was going to be sort of arabic and Kudara-Shiragi like Korea, but I decided that it would be better to leave them blank than to just "take up space" with them.

Jake

Got ya. Cool. Thanks.