News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

What can someone tell me about cartoon action hour?

Started by Clinically Insane, January 15, 2003, 10:25:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clinically Insane

Ok so they don't let us use computers at the asylum and no four-sided dice either, they say they are too pointy ;)

What was that? Pencils are pointy too. You think they let us use pencils? Can you say chalk? I thought you could.

So I'm on a webtv and can't view down loads.

So what can someone tell me about Cartoon Action Hour or should I just shutup and buy the book when it becomes available. Oh yeah when will it become available to order off the net?

What kind info are you looking for nut. Me? Lets see. Stats? What kind of stats are there? And I think I heard they go from -1 to 4? Any info about the system would be great.

What I've heard so far about this game sounds great and I like the art work, very good.

C.E.M

Cynthia Celeste Miller

Cynthia Celeste Miller
President, Spectrum Games
www.spectrum-games.com

Clinically Insane

After reading all those, one word comes to mind "WOW!"

Thanks much :)

Paganini

Quote from: Clinically InsaneAfter reading all those, one word comes to mind "WOW!"

Thanks much :)

Just keep in mind that Cindi knows all those reviewers. I mean, she *really* knows them, if you get my drift. ;)

Cynthia Celeste Miller

Actually, I only really know two of them: Bull (who was a playtester) and Eddy (who later became Spectrum's VP).
Cynthia Celeste Miller
President, Spectrum Games
www.spectrum-games.com

Clinically Insane

Well I can't wait to get my hands on a copy. It is going to rock. :)

Eddy Fate

Quote from: Cynthia Celeste MillerActually, I only really know two of them: Bull (who was a playtester) and Eddy (who later became Spectrum's VP).

And the review was written before I worked for Spectrum.  Granted, it was like two WEEKS before, but still...
Eddy Webb
Vice-President, Spectrum Game Studios
Co-Line Developer for http://www.zmangames.com/CAH/">Cartoon Action Hour
http://www.shadowfist.com/html/store_CAH.htm">Order CAH online!