News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Shoujo artists needed -- Furry artists too

Started by Michael Hopcroft, January 18, 2003, 02:04:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Hopcroft

Gentles,

If you're an aspiring artist who needs exposure and who is willing to wait a few months for cash, Seraphim Guard has an immediate need for art for several of our upcoming products.

I urge you to first visit our website and our message board on the Forge for more imformation about our company and our upcoming products. Then e-mail me for more information.

I am looking for color covers and B&W interior art for the following books that will be coming out both electronically and in print in 2003:

1. HeartQuest D20 -- a shoujo manga RPG using the D20 system. Special needs for this cover, that I will go over in detail if anyone is interested.

2. Fuzz: the Furry Police RPG -- an anthropomorphic cops-and-robbers game. Fursons with clothes on (including police uniforms) and realistic weapons and vehicles.

3. HeartQuest Online -- a book with CD included all about how to play HeartQuest over the Internet.

4. Cherry Blossoms -- a shoujo mecha drama campaign book.

5. Closet of Broken Dreams -- a dark shoujo superheroine campaign from the creator of Musical Mistresses.

I don;t expect the bulk of the interoir art to be commissioned until manuscripts are finished, first things first and all. But I'd like to get a core group of artists assembled ready to work on the various projects. And I need covers sooner rather than later for promotional purposes.
Michael Hopcroft Press: Where you go when you want something unique!
http:/www.mphpress.com

RHJunior

Shreyas Sampat

Ah, shoujo, my old passion.  I have some older work here if you want to take a look.