News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Advertisement

Started by Clinically Insane, January 21, 2003, 10:04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clinically Insane

It would be cool to see a Cartoon Action Hour Roleplaying game advertisement running on cartoon network. Though I guess such an ad would cost a very lot?

So is it ok to ask what kind of marketing campaign Cartoon Action Hour will see?

Because the way I look at it, the better this game sells, the better chance we will see more source books sooner.

Cynthia Celeste Miller

While having a CAH television advertisement would rock on toast, you're right about the cost.  Quite prohibitive.

As for our campaign, well, we've already run ads in magazines such as Game Trade, Games Unplugged and the like.  Also, we're going to get either a mention or a full review in InQuest at some point.

By the way, you can expect the first CAH supplement in May 2003 -- Darkness Unleashed, a full sourcebook for the series, Dark Brigade (introduced in the rulebook).  {lus we have After These Messages, an e-magzine devoted to CAH, which is coming very, very soon.
Cynthia Celeste Miller
President, Spectrum Games
www.spectrum-games.com

Derek Devlin

Maybe a TV commercial is too pricy, but how about a short Flash movie for some online advertising?

Derek Devlin

PS. Any idea what issue of InQuest the mention will be in? I don't pick it up as often as I used to, since they went so heavily into miniatures and cards(I realize those are the hottest commodities nowadays, but they aren't my cup o' tea).

Eddy Fate

Well, one idea I'm kicking around if I get a spare afternoon (hahaha!) is taking some of the art from CAH and making a large wallpaper for Cartoon Action Hour.  Just think - Cartoon Action Hour on your desktop!

However, I will need the previously mentioned spare afternoon to do that.  :-/
Eddy Webb
Vice-President, Spectrum Game Studios
Co-Line Developer for http://www.zmangames.com/CAH/">Cartoon Action Hour
http://www.shadowfist.com/html/store_CAH.htm">Order CAH online!