News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

PDF Character Sheet Now Online

Started by Jason L Blair, September 03, 2001, 12:32:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason L Blair

The front (Appx 400k) can be grabbed http://www.key20.com/littlefears/littlefearscharactersheetfront.pdf">here and the back (Appx 42k) can be grabbed http://www.key20.com/littlefears/littlefearscharactersheetback.pdf">here.

If there are any problems, let me know.

Jason L Blair
Writer, Game Designer

trelliz

"This machine cannot turn lead into gold, but it can do the next best thing; it can turn gold into cottage cheese."

peteramthor

Not a problem but just a thought.  With the importance of age and losing innocence on thier birthdays wouldn't it be a plus to have a place for a birthdate on the character sheet.  

For some reason I never thought of this until the other night and I made all my players put down a date on thier sheets so I know when that time rolls around.  Guess thats what I get for thinking.

Laura Bishop

Just to second the Birthdate/Age motion, I added those two things to my Spread Character Sheets (Yeah, I'm a geekazoid.  Every game I play I've made a spreadsheet template for.  Colour me Nerd).

I felt that it would help remind players about the part they were playing ("real" kids), as well as call strict attention to the fact they were mortal.  Not superpower kids, not specially imbued children of lost Gods -- no.  They were little kids.

One of my players used his default PC birthday: his own younger brothers.  He asked if he could change it after the first session because it creeped him out.

It's good to be the GM. ; )

-- L

Silvertig

Any chance of having a character sheet with a picture of a boy on it? I know it won't make a large difference when actually playing but it'd be a nice addition.

Silv

delirium

wonderful ch sheet :smile: i can't wait to have little fears book .
sixth of seven

Ronin_Mage

LOL!  Yeah my group commented on the girl too.  Ironic how such a little picture can make a big impact! :smile:  

Later.