News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

New review available - Euro-help requested

Started by Ron Edwards, February 03, 2003, 11:51:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Edwards

Hello,

Lorenzo Trenti has begun a series of Sorcerer reviews at Kaos Online. If anyone reads Italian, I'd sure like a translation ...

Best,
Ron

clehrich

If you don't find someone who has good Italian, and you're willing to wait a while, let me know.
Chris Lehrich

Clinton R. Nixon

Ron,

Go to babelfish.altavista.com - it can translate the page for you generally well right there.

(Ok, slightly well. The first couple of lines translate as: "Perhaps they are not in many to know it, but the scene of the American GdR is characterized, beyond that from the abundance of players, editrici houses and products, also from the existence of a agguerrito nucleus of theorists and experimenters of the role game. This formation of independent authors often finds from the parts of the forum of RPG.net and The Forge (situated a lot interesting dedicated to the development of games of role innovated to you), in order to discuss about as the role game can evolversi, becoming rich, to change.")
Clinton R. Nixon
CRN Games

Ron Edwards

Hey,

As it turns out, a little time and my Spanish got me through it OK. All those zz's and so forth threw me for a minute.

I do like the term "Master" for GM. I can see it at the table now ... All of you have to call me "Master" now ... 'Scuse me, that's "Master," to you, unless you have some reason to question that? Do you, scum?

A dream, unrealizable to be sure, but still the dream ...

Best,
Ron

zib

Quote from: Ron EdwardsHey,
[...]
I do like the term "Master" for GM. I can see it at the table now ... All of you have to call me "Master" now ... 'Scuse me, that's "Master," to you, unless you have some reason to question that? Do you, scum?
[...]

A lot of people, here in italy, use the term 'master' in place of 'DungeonMaster' or 'GameMaster' (and also Storyteller, Narrator, etc.).
It's a left over form OD&D's days... >:)

bye,
zib

Blake Hutchins

Yeessss, maaaasss-ter.  My Self-Loathing blooms in your -ehn- presence.   What's that you say?  Keel de little girl who lives down the -ehn- lane?  Nooo... wait.  I am too Weary, I... am in de wrong -ehn- game.  Ssssss...tup...id...!  Sssstupid!

&c.

Best,

Blake

Ace

Quote from: Ron EdwardsHey,

As it turns out, a little time and my Spanish got me through it OK. All those zz's and so forth threw me for a minute.

A dream, unrealizable to be sure, but still the dream ...

Best,
Ron

Thats especially fun in a Gor LARP

At least with the right group of players ;)