News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

see Ron Edwards and Mike Holmes sell Sorcerer at GenCon (kin

Started by Paul Czege, August 17, 2001, 09:48:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Czege

Mike's the one with the beard:

http://www.wizards.com/gencon/virtual/exhibitor.asp?x=virtual/display&E=103

My guess on the timing of this shot is sometime about the middle of the day Thursday. The display of the Sorcerer cover is not yet part of the backdrop of the booth, but Scott Knipe's display rack of free copies of Wyrd is already empty on the table. How quickly did those give out Scott?

Paul
My Life with Master knows codependence.
And if you're doing anything with your Acts of Evil ashcan license, of course I'm curious and would love to hear about your plans

hardcoremoose

We gave out a few very early on the second morning.  They were gone by noon, Friday.

Scott

Ron Edwards

Hey,

Does anyone have any of our group booth photos available yet? There was a certain degree of camera-incompetence going around, as I recall, but maybe one or two of them made it into existence.

Best,
Ron

greyorm

I'm still working on getting my Gencon "journal" and associated pictures on-line.  I'll let everyone know when I do.
Rev. Ravenscrye Grey Daegmorgan
Wild Hunt Studio

Mike Holmes

On 2001-08-17 21:48, Paul Czege wrote:
Mike's the one with the beard:

In the words of the reverend Jessy Jackson: "I deny the allegation and I deny the alligator."

I was meeting with Chow Yun Fat that day in Hong Kong discussing a joint venture in cat hair futures. That guy in the picture's been imitating me for years. He's a grey clone planted to ensure that Dr. Edwards doesn't complete his nefarious plan to create a bioweapon designed to make all forms of Chineese food into Twinkie filling. Hence the Chow Yun Fat connection; ya see there was this Hunan vendor in Shanghai....

Member of Indie Netgaming
-Get your indie game fix online.

Valamir

hmmmm, Mike's been very ill for a few days.  I'm sure this is just a side effect of his medication...what is it your on, cause it sounds like fun :smile: