Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 31, 2014, 01:56:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.
Search:     Advanced search
275647 Posts in 27717 Topics by 4283 Members Latest Member: - otto Most online today: 56 - most online ever: 429 (November 03, 2007, 04:35:43 AM)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Squeaming from the Depths of Infinity!  (Read 1015 times)
Jared A. Sorensen

Darksided

« on: August 18, 2001, 08:41:00 AM »

http://www.memento-mori.com/main/cocsqueam.html

Squeam 3 + Call of Cthulhu = (polite) madness, chaos and blood!

jared a. sorensen / www.memento-mori.com
hardcoremoose
Acts of Evil Playtesters

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2001, 07:37:00 PM »

This, of course, kicks ass.

Just last week I was considering doing a "quickie" game where the players were Deep Ones - swimming around, terrorizing seaside communities, looking for new breeding stock, trying to discover the whereabout of R'lyeh, etc.  Obviously I was watching too much Shark Week.  But then I got nervous, thinking maybe I shouldn't be messing around with the Lovecraft mythology.  Does anyone out there know how much leeway we have when it comes to using these identifiable names and ideas?  

Take care,
Moose
kwill

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2001, 08:27:00 PM »

afaik Chaosium have the rights to Cthulhu/Lovecraft orientated games (d20 Cthulhu, for example, was licensed to WotC by them)

however, they're very friendly & probably wouldn't mind a "fan-based" game -- drop them an email at chaosium@chaosium.com if you want to check out the details/get official permission

d@vid
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: