News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

indigames.com

Started by ghoest, February 14, 2003, 07:36:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghoest

Hello,
I've just found this website today... I'm the administrator of www.indigames.com and I am building a community based on independent game development and although in the end, i hop to accomodate more of a broader base of games than straight up rpgs (including strategy games, wargames, boardgames, ect...) . I would like to give acknowledgement to this website on mine and hope to perhaps build a strong relationship between the two sites and perhaps anymore sites liek this in order to unite the scattered independent gaming community.. altough indigames.com is relatively young and is still for the most part indevelopment ( with a major graphical design overhaul approaching soon and new features including a game database with reviews of said games and an area somewhat like sourceforge, but for game development as opposed to software development...) any suggestions and comments would be appreciated..
Also, this is a great forum based website.. I very much like it
revolt aginst the mainstream,
Ghoest ( admin@indigames.com )

Ron Edwards

Hi there, and welcome!

Please feel free to set up a Forge link on your website, and we of course will do the same for you - in fact, you can enter the information yourself into the Resource Library (see link at the top of the page) so it says exactly what you want it to.

Best,
Ron

ghoest

Walt Freitag

Hi ghoest,

The indigames site instantly crashes M.I.E. 5 and fails to load anything (not even a background) on Netscape 4.6 (both on Mac). I know these aren't the most up to date browser versions but still this is very unusual. It doesn't matter whether I use the link in your post or navigate directly to the URL. I tried it yesterday and again today, same results.

- Walt
Wandering in the diasporosphere

ghoest

wow... thank you so much for telling me... I didn';t know... hmmm... well a major overhaul of everythign is coming up and they should be plain ajne enough that all the frills I have ont he website should not do that...

Mike Holmes

FWIW, Safari on MacOSX works just fine.

Time to update, Walt. ;-)

Mike
Member of Indie Netgaming
-Get your indie game fix online.

ghoest

thankx for telling me that.. (sigh of relief) didn't want a anti-mac site

Mike Holmes

Well, don't get too happy. I may be one of only seven people using this configuration right now. OK, that's an exageration. But Walt's configuration is probably a lot more common than mine.

Mike
Member of Indie Netgaming
-Get your indie game fix online.