News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Combat query: combined arms

Started by Darth Tang, February 11, 2003, 01:34:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake Norwood

DT-

It seems that you're happy with what you're doing, so I'm happy. I'm glad that the game accomodates the changes that you want it in (I believe it does). I guess the best question to ask someone is "why?" when they want to change something. If the know why (as you do), then it's a justified change. Game on.

A for your Boer-goat cutting...cool. I'm envious of cutting on targets that "realistic." (And it's kind of you to put them down first.) How does the goat taste? Never eaten goat, but I eat the cheese...

Okay, the goat thing is probably a better PM discussion.

Jake
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." -R.E. Howard The Tower of the Elephant

Bob Richter

Quote from: Shadeling

Ever seen a 'pitcher' wind-up...to me that is a second or two of prep time.

Ever seen one throw a ball to keep a guy who just tried to steal second honest? :)

Time the wind-up, some time. That ain't no two seconds.
So ye wanna go earnin' yer keep with yer sword, and ye think that it can't be too hard...

Shadeling

Quote from: Bob Richter

Ever seen one throw a ball to keep a guy who just tried to steal second honest? :)

Of course throwing balls for sport is a bit different than throwing knives and the like to cause serious harm.
The shadow awakens from its slumber in darkness. It consumes my heart.

Shadeling

Quote from: Bob Richter

Oh, and yes I have seen many a pitcher throw...I had the privillege (or is that curse :) of growing up in a baseball family...::shudder:: sorry bad memories.
The shadow awakens from its slumber in darkness. It consumes my heart.