News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Quickstart rules

Started by Brian Leybourne, January 19, 2003, 07:56:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blake Hutchins

I'll write a non-playtest pass at it this weekend, unless anyone else would be a better fit.

Best,

Blake

Brian Leybourne

Quote from: Blake HutchinsI'll write a non-playtest pass at it this weekend, unless anyone else would be a better fit.

Sounds great, we'll look forward to reading it. Just make sure you click the "capsule review" option on the input form at rpg.net, if you post it as a "playtest review" and it's not, folk there get a bit shitty.

Don't worry about others, if they do a review it doesn't mean you can't, and visa versa. Two heads are better than one, right?

Brian.
Brian Leybourne
bleybourne@gmail.com

RPG Books: Of Beasts and Men, The Flower of Battle, The TROS Companion

Blake Hutchins

Posolutely.  Well then, I'll get on it this weekend.  Thank you all.  BTW, Jake and Stephen, I'd like to send y'all a courtesy preview before it goes up on RPG.net.  Just seems mannerly to do so.

Best,

Blake

Stephen

Quote from: Blake HutchinsPosolutely.  Well then, I'll get on it this weekend.  Thank you all.  BTW, Jake and Stephen, I'd like to send y'all a courtesy preview before it goes up on RPG.net.  Just seems mannerly to do so.

And much appreciated, though given the strength of the original material, I'll note for form's sake the standard adapter's disclaimer:  For what's good in the QS, thank Jake and Rick; for what's bad or clunky, blame me.

Jake has my email address, he can forward a copy of the review to me once he gets it.
Even Gollum may yet have something to do. -- Gandalf

Blake Hutchins

Almost done.  It's a long bugger, reflective of my tendency to get hip-deep into material.  Should have it sent over tomorrow.

Not really my style to point fingers.  Where I have nits, I simply reference the author where it seems appropriate.

Best,

Blake

Brian Leybourne

Did that review ever get finished? I haven't spotted it at rpgnet.

Brian.
Brian Leybourne
bleybourne@gmail.com

RPG Books: Of Beasts and Men, The Flower of Battle, The TROS Companion

Stephen

Bumping the thread to reiterate Brian L.'s question:  what happened to the review?  Or reviews?

---SJ "craving good words" B
Even Gollum may yet have something to do. -- Gandalf

Blake Hutchins

Sorry, gentlemen.

It's done and in the hopper.  My startup company is in deathmarch crunch mode, so I've been under the water.

Best,

Blake