News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Grey matter a smokin'

Started by peteramthor, August 20, 2001, 07:45:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peteramthor

Okay with me now running two seperate weekly Little Fears games a week, each for a different group, I have to ask.  How is the new site coming along?

I'm personally hoping for a few adventure hooks, some ideas for me to chew on, more stuff.  I'm still far from running out of ideas for my games but more never hurts.  Especially considering I like to work out my games a bit and have some prep time for them so they will run smoothly, just running out of time recently.

Ah well the only other game around here (Local game shop) that has caused as much talk as this one was Sla Industries (a year after it went out of print from WOTC go figure).  I am enjoying being the GM in the spotlight for a time being.  Just wanting a little more information nuggets to keep me going.

A well time to get back to planning my next series of connected adventures.  Bringing out the Goblyns for the kids to play with.

Later.

PeterAmthor
http://peteramthor.darkgod.net

Jason L Blair

QuoteOkay with me now running two seperate weekly Little Fears games a week, each for a different group, I have to ask. How is the new site coming along?

Busy, busy, busy. And part of that busy-ness is the new site. Am hopeful for a weekend launch. So typical of gaming companies, no?

I'm personally hoping for a few adventure hooks, some ideas for me to chew on, more stuff. I'm still far from running out of ideas for my games but more never hurts.

Indeed, they'll be in there. Not much to start off, but part of the online support for LF will include the bi-weekly updates from in-house people as well as link to what others have done (such as Peter's Dolly Masks and New Qualities).

I'll put up an announcement as soon as the new site is up.

Jason L Blair
Writer, Game Designer

peteramthor

Cool can't wait.  You can count on a few links to there from my site.  Another Questions:  How is the new sourcebooks coming?  Any idea of a release date or anything?

Also updated my page yet again.  Few odds and ends here and there.  Next week I should have up some new rules for firearm damage.  Had a child get shot twice with a pistol and live (although barely), I decided I didn't like the 10 flat points of damage.  What I am working on is a single die roll once the target is hit that determines how much damage is taken and a single hit can kill anybody yet allows for the a child with two muscle to take a hit and live as well.  Playtesting it in this weeks games.

Later

PeterAmthor
http://peteramthor.darkgod.net

Jason L Blair

Behind the Door (the next scheduled LF release) is still in the conceptual stage but is coming along quite nicely. Hoping for an early '02 date on that one. The release following BtD will be either Blessed Are The Children or Bedtime Stories... still not sure on that. Whichever one wins will (hopefully) be our con release next year.

Very cool on the rules, BTW. Let me know how things go.

Jason L Blair
Writer, Game Designer