News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

A Question about damage

Started by Mordacc, February 12, 2003, 09:36:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashren Va'Hale

I had a whole campaign based on the hef wife concept and the fast gestation growth of Hef, the seneschal figured that the biggest obstacle to gelurean conquest would be man power, taking over the word takes soldiers, lots of them, so arch villain in his search for power ggoes to Uglub and says, let me handle this your evilness and uglub says go for it and this guy goes on a rampage through the neighboring countries after a trip to savaxen and starts kidnapping women from villages after killing the men and children (he was a real rat bastard). so in the pc's hunt for their missing girlfriends, sisters or wives and the archvillain uncover the plans to use the kidnapped women to breed  hef and after a year the neighboring populations would be damaged and the empire would have NASTY and expendable shock troops for the conquest that wouldn't live long once the conquest was complete so the empire wouldn't even have to worry about what to do with the soldiers post conquest. not bad at all strategically thinking and it was fun as hell playing this adventure as it was easy to workin lots of SA's all the time for all the players as it was a very emotionally charged for the characters fighting a rat bastard with the whole world on their shoulders since no one believed in hef that could help them and the empire, armed with hundreds or thousands of hef that were well equiped and well trained would be devastating combined with magic.

creatures can be fun and I cant wait for OBAM!
Philosophy: Take whatever is not nailed down, for the rest, well thats what movement is for!