News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Maryland Players Anywhere?

Started by Mordacc, February 07, 2003, 02:12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordacc

Well I finished my first [successful] mini-campaign as Gm and I have to say it was quite an experience.  THere were three players, and they all got very inot the plot and used their SA's to their fulest.  I was wondering if there any players in Maryland that are open for a game?  I play in DC, Baltimore, Northern Virginia, and lots of other places.
The Riddle of Steel is that you are the weapon.  Swords, Magic, these are only tools.  Your most powerful weapon is the one between your ears.  When you embrace this, you will be invincible.

Michael Tree

I'm about 15 minutes from the Maryland border.  Where in Maryland are you?  I just moved here a few months ago, so I don't know any gamers out here.
"Fairy tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be defeated"
--G.K. Chesterton

Ashren Va'Hale

Im from northern VA but not there right now, however I have a friend there who is looking for players, Private message me your email and I will pass it along to him for you. ah hell, I will pm you his address.
Philosophy: Take whatever is not nailed down, for the rest, well thats what movement is for!

Shreyas Sampat

I'm in Baltimore; haven't played TROS, but I'm certainly open to trying it.

Mordacc

My email is is sublime2232@hotmail.com

Anyone can email me just put TROS or something similar as the subject so i dont delete it.
The Riddle of Steel is that you are the weapon.  Swords, Magic, these are only tools.  Your most powerful weapon is the one between your ears.  When you embrace this, you will be invincible.

wpbarr

I am very interested in playing TROS. I'm in Rockville.
--
<signature/>

Valamir

Why is it that when I live in MD for 8 years I find only AD&D2e munchkiny players and wargamers to game with.  When I move half way across the country suddenly MD RPers come crawling out the wood work...

Thalaxis

Maybe because no one wants to game with you? ;)

Just kidding :-D

I'm in Northern Virginia, and I'd be interested.

wpbarr

The page stats say that over 90 people have read this thread. Are there really 90 people in Maryland who want to play TROS or just 9 who have read the thread 10 times?

Maybe we should gather at Dream Wizards one Saturday or Sunday afternoon?
--
<signature/>