News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Chicagoland area Sorcerers?

Started by Nev the Deranged, February 24, 2003, 05:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nev the Deranged

Hi there.  I'm a recent initiate, who thinks Sorcerer probably kicks a lot of ass but would like to find out firsthand.  Is anyone running or thinking about running a game in the Chicagoland area (I'm in Schaumburg, specifically) that I could get in on the ground floor and see how the game actually plays?

I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this, just yell at me and I'll be happy to put it where it belongs.

I'm usually available evenings and weekends, but tend to hit the sack around 9 or 10, as I work pretty early and need my beauty sleep. =>  My sickly cave tan is hard to maintain, you know?

Thanks!

Ron Edwards

Booooha! Nev, I'm in the Chicago area.

Get in touch, pronto.

Best,
Ron

Nev the Deranged

Wow..  I'm expecting a meteor strike at any moment to make up for the inredible stroke of serendipitous happenstance to have THE Sorcerer himself within playing range.  I could not have asked for a better guide to initate me into the Dark Mysteries or whatever.

Um... you have my email addy, so... um... what else do you need from me?  Just let me know when  and where the next game is and I'll do my best to be there.  Might even drag a friend.

I'm gonna go reconfigure the forcefields for large impacts now.