News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Intergalactic Enforcer

Started by Colin Chapman, February 25, 2003, 10:28:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin Chapman

My final new Role, this time inspired by the bounty hunters in the various Critters flicks, and (sickeningly) by Hulk Hogan in Suburban Commando:

Role: Intergalactic Enforcer
Profile: You're an alien, but you happen to look exactly like the Earthlings you've been sent by the Intergalactic League to protect. Yes, the Galactic League saw fit to send you, their top enforcer, to this backwater planet, so you can protect the unsuspecting humans from alien ne'er-do-wells and criminals. Unfortunately, your spaceship crashed on entry, and now you're stuck here.
Stamping Grounds: Anywhere
Quote: "I protect the Earth from the scum of the universe."
Mode: Psychotronic
Gear: Power gauntlet, plasma pistol, Intergalactic League Enforcer I.D., alien locator wristband
Styles: Daring, Craft, Might
Skills: Blast smoking holes in things, punch through things, languages, recognize aliens

Colin

Jared A. Sorensen

Quote from: Colin ChapmanMy final new Role, this time inspired by the bounty hunters in the various Critters flicks, and (sickeningly) by Hulk Hogan in Suburban Commando:

Role: Intergalactic Enforcer
Profile: You're an alien, but you happen to look exactly like the Earthlings you've been sent by the Intergalactic League to protect. Yes, the Galactic League saw fit to send you, their top enforcer, to this backwater planet, so you can protect the unsuspecting humans from alien ne'er-do-wells and criminals. Unfortunately, your spaceship crashed on entry, and now you're stuck here.
Stamping Grounds: Anywhere
Quote: "I protect the Earth from the scum of the universe."
Mode: Psychotronic
Gear: Power gauntlet, plasma pistol, Intergalactic League Enforcer I.D., alien locator wristband
Styles: Daring, Craft, Might
Skills: Blast smoking holes in things, punch through things, languages, recognize aliens

Colin

"I come in peace!"
"You go in pieces..." (blam!)

Very cool. I'll be adding these to the octaNe site PDQ. :)
jared a. sorensen / www.memento-mori.com

Colin Chapman

Hey,

Glad you liked 'em, mate. What the heck is a PDQ though?
I may be ignorant, but at least I'm not ignorant of my ignorance! Muahahah!

Colin

Drew Stevens