News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Am I being a jerk?

Started by arxhon, February 26, 2003, 09:46:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian Leybourne

Quote from: Wolfen::sighs:: I really need to get an updated version of the rules. I've got two copies of the old book, but it seems that there are more updates than originally mentioned.

Which is to say, the sheet in the rulebook I have is the same as the .pdf I've got.

I hear ya mate, I'm in the same boat. Except one of my original rulebooks got nicked, which is why I got the second :-)

But on the plus side, a revised copy of TROS (along with two Sorcerer suppliments) is winging it's way acorss the pacific to me at this very moment. Hooray!

Brian.
Brian Leybourne
bleybourne@gmail.com

RPG Books: Of Beasts and Men, The Flower of Battle, The TROS Companion

Lance D. Allen

Um.. Went to DL the new sheets from the website. Did so 3 separate times to be sure I was getting it right. But each time, it's the same one I had before, identical to the one in the unrevised edition of the book.

Is it just me, somehow?
~Lance Allen
Wolves Den Publishing
Eternally Incipient Publisher of Mage Blade, ReCoil and Rats in the Walls

arxhon

Nope, it's not just you.

I've checked a few times over the last couple of days myself. They are the unrevised ones.
Maybe Jake is having "server lag" or something, though the date updated says the 3rd of March.

I'm a DIY guy by heart so i've gone ahead and create my own.

Ben

The wrong sheets were uploaded. Not sure when the error will be corrected. This is briefly dicussed on the annocments thread.
Be Seeing You,

Ben

Shadeling

The correct sheet is on the left-hand side, in the frame menu.
The shadow awakens from its slumber in darkness. It consumes my heart.

Ben

The Sorcerre's sheet is also correct in the middle frame, and I suspect that the regular Character sheet would also be the correct one if the link worked. But you can get the right one off the side frame like Shadling siad.
Be Seeing You,

Ben

Jake Norwood

It's all fixed now.

Jake
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." -R.E. Howard The Tower of the Elephant

Lance D. Allen

Merci beaucoup mon ami.
~Lance Allen
Wolves Den Publishing
Eternally Incipient Publisher of Mage Blade, ReCoil and Rats in the Walls