News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Random Order #3 now available

Started by James V. West, April 08, 2003, 09:24:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James V. West

Hey everyone!

This weekend I premiered Random Order Comics and Games #3 at the 2003 SPACE convention in Columbus, Ohio. What a great show! Tons of people selling, buying, and trading self published and small press comics. Fun! I even met a couple of Forge enthusiasts!

The new comic is ready to go. This issue features a fantasy RPG by Eric Alexander called Swords and Skulls. It's a simple system based on 5 altered d6s. The setting us ultra-lite and involves hunting down ancient, powerful artifacts before the forces of evil can nab them.

And, of course, there are comics!

Subscription copies are going out this week.

Ron Edwards

Hey,

#3, yes!

QuoteSwords and Skulls. It's a simple system based on 5 altered d6s. The setting us ultra-lite and involves hunting down ancient, powerful artifacts before the forces of evil can nab them.

You've gotta be fucking kidding. Two days ago I started designing a Gamist little-game based on almost exactly everything you just said. Swords, skulls, everything.

Best,
Ron

James V. West

Heh. That's funny. I'm sure Eric's game is entirely different from your idea.

What's even funnier is that I have a couple pages of notes about a game called "Swords and Skulls" also. Guess those words just scream GAME ME for some reason.