News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Donjon Pak B1: Men of Steel and Beasts of Terror!

Started by Clinton R. Nixon, February 06, 2003, 06:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sben

I agree that the zombie cover rocks muchly. However. I'm printing the book out, and I'm a little leery of printing the cover -- it looks like it'll be a big ink bomb. Have you given any thought to providing an alternate (lower-ink-usage) cover? (If not, cool; I realize that it may not be worth the expense or time....)
S. Ben Melhuish

James V. West

Clinton, if you need a simple inked zombie for the cover I hereby donate my services.

Clinton R. Nixon

Clinton R. Nixon
CRN Games

quozl

Quote from: Clinton R. NixonS. Ben,

I could knock out a cover for you - hold on.

http://www.anvilwerks.com/donjon_b1_cover_lite.pdf

I wanted to check out the new cover but the link isn't working for me.
--- Jonathan N.
Currently playtesting Frankenstein's Monsters

Clinton R. Nixon

Jon,

Thanks. I screwed up the filename the first time. It should work now.
Clinton R. Nixon
CRN Games

quozl

--- Jonathan N.
Currently playtesting Frankenstein's Monsters

sben

Quote from: Clinton R. NixonS. Ben,

I could knock out a cover for you - hold on.

http://www.anvilwerks.com/donjon_b1_cover_lite.pdf
Perfect. Thanks muchly.
S. Ben Melhuish

Wulf

Quote from: Clinton R. NixonThe Donjon Master's Screen will be a separate download coming in the next week, and will be completely free, which is exciting for all.

Will this be ready by Friday? I'm running a Donjon game Saturday, and lots of Pretty Things will help. My players are unconvinced by home-printed PDFs, they're spoiled by Buffy...

Wulf

anonymouse

Er. RPGNow.com does not seem to be including any "second version" of your books, Mr. Nixon, including the Bestiary; I also picked up Donjon and Paladin a couple of days ago, and if they were supposed to have alternate "look-at" and "print-out" versions.. they did not. Just one file in the .zip archive.
You see:
Michael V. Goins, wielding some vaguely annoyed skills.
>

Chris Kucsera

I just purchased Donjon Pak B1 this weekend.  Nice job, Clinton.  However, where are the chicks in chainmail bikinis?  They always seemed to be de rigueur for this genre (just think about all the Vallejo-esque Dragon Magazine covers).

CK

PS  Any news on the Donjon Master's Screen?