News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

OBAM Press Release

Started by Jake Norwood, March 14, 2003, 05:14:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake Norwood

The Buy buttons are up. Happy Shopping.

Jake
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." -R.E. Howard The Tower of the Elephant

Jake Norwood

Would kanseg please contact me. Thanks.

Jake
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." -R.E. Howard The Tower of the Elephant

Furious D

When I click the buy button, I just get taken to the paypal login screen and it doesn't get added to my shopping cart.  I tried adding the core rulebook and that worked fine, but OBAM just spawns a new login screen everytime I click (no matter if I already logged in or not).

Glitch in the button or am I just special?

Durgil

Quote from: Furious DWhen I click the buy button, I just get taken to the paypal login screen and it doesn't get added to my shopping cart.  I tried adding the core rulebook and that worked fine, but OBAM just spawns a new login screen everytime I click (no matter if I already logged in or not).

Glitch in the button or am I just special?
Your not special, and I probably messed thing up as well.  I'm sure you're now very busy Jake, but when you get a chance, send me an email to let me know if I need to re-order my book.
Tony Hamilton

Horror has a face... and you must make a friend of horror.  Horror and moral terror are your friends.  If they are not then they are enemies to be feared.  They are truly enemies.

Jake Norwood

I noticed the same thing when testing, but Tony's order came through. Kinda weird. I may try re-doing the button.

jake

Durgil

That was only because in my rush to purchase the book, I simply went to the "Send Money" tab on the top of the Paypal page and put your email address, norwood@theriddleofsteel.net, in the "To" box and $25 in the "Amount."  I guess I basically did it all manually. :-)
Tony Hamilton

Horror has a face... and you must make a friend of horror.  Horror and moral terror are your friends.  If they are not then they are enemies to be feared.  They are truly enemies.

Jake Norwood

In that case I need to fix the link. I'll get it done shortly...

Jake

Jake Norwood

Link fixed. Everything is as it should be now.

Jake

Furious D

Quote from: Durgil
You're not special.

*cries*

On a serious note, it seems to be working correctly now.

Durgil

Quote from: Durgil
You're not special.
I've very sorry about wording it that way, and am glad you understand.
Tony Hamilton