News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Trollbabe Comic, probs?

Started by lumpley, March 10, 2003, 09:37:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valamir

So how long till the whole strip is available together?

Ron Edwards

Hi there,

Ed, I think you just caught it in the middle of the re-upload. They're all there and they're all visible now. Yay!

Ralph, Clinton's next job is to collect'em and set up a link to them on the Trollbabe site just as we did for the Green Goo story. But I for one am not going to be impatient about that; he's real busy and I've given him enough hassles for one day already.

Coming up next: A Day at the Circus.

Best,
Ron

ejh

Can't wait!

Hey, everyone, just for the record, I am the most unreliable, irresponsible, and worthlesss artist on the planet (well, it comes partly from having a fulltime job and toddlers, but still), and Ron is a prince of an editor/writer to put up with my procrastination and last-second deadline-courting antics to get the Ghost Wolves story out.

It's good to be off the hook, but doing that comic, badly procrastinated or not, really helped me get back into an artistic groove that I had been out of for a long time.  I'm glad I could contribute, glad people enjoyed the art like I enjoyed the story, and appreciative of Clinton for hosting it.

Maybe I'll be able to ride this momentum and do a little stuff of my own and put up my own web page sometime.

In any case, it's been great, it's been a great experience, and I can't wait to see whatever's next in the pipeline. :)