News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Windows (not the OS)

Started by jdrakeh, August 29, 2001, 04:20:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jdrakeh

Okay.. I wasn't exactly sure where to post this, so if I offend anybody by posting in the wrong forum I apologize in advance.

I just uploaded my Window fan-site yesterday:

http://www.angelfire.com/goth/oblongbox/miscdebris.html

I am currently working on a "Links" page, and was wondering if you know of any Window sites that I should link to (besides the main site).

I know that Clinton was hosting Peter Seckler's "Gargoyle 13" site for a while and that it had some excellent Window material on it, but that it now appears to be gone.

So if anybody could point me to that (if it still exists) and any other Window sites, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
James Hargrove

[ This Message was edited by: jdrakeh on 2001-08-29 04:20 ]
Sincerely,
James D. Hargrove

Ron Edwards

Hi James,

I wasn't sure why you based the site mainly on downloads rather than screen material ... or maybe you could put up some of the material on screen? It's nice to take a peek at what you are downloading, or a quick preview anyway.

Also, if you want, feel free to post a link to my review of the Window (actually to the reviews page) at the Forge.

I miss Gargoyle13 too ... the Aetherea setting for the Window was especially good; I always wanted to play one of the cool little mushroom guys.

Best,
Ron