News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Release details

Started by Tony Irwin, March 27, 2003, 04:56:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Irwin

Hi Seth,

I read Ron Edward's review of your game and am keen to buy it when it gets released. Are you at the point yet of establishing a release date? Also I'd love to know if you've decided on a price and format (hard copy/pdf would have special implications for me as I'm in the UK), and whether you'll be supplying the special dice needed for play?

Cheers, looking forward to seeing your game,

GreatWolf

Hi, Tony!

My plan is to release an ashcan PDF by GenCon.  I would like to be able to use it to gather further playtest feedback so that I could revise and expand the manuscript for a final publication.  I'm still considering cost, etc. at this time, although I'd imagine that $10 or so is reasonable for an 120-page ashcan.

Special dice?  Alas, not at this time.  However, I do intend to provide the necessary pictures so that you can make your own.

I am also interested in playtest feedback, so if you think that your group would be willing, I would be happy to send a beta copy of the manuscript when it is done.  I know that the game works for me, and obviously Ron is happy with it, but I'd like input from several different groups for me to make sure that I'm being as clear as possible.

Seth Ben-Ezra
Great Wolf
Seth Ben-Ezra
Dark Omen Games
producing Legends of Alyria, Dirty Secrets, A Flower for Mara
coming soon: Showdown