News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Iconia Update

Started by Cynthia Celeste Miller, June 23, 2002, 01:54:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cynthia Celeste Miller

Well, Iconia is all but in the bag, not including editing and formatting.  And it's going to be a bit bigger than I originally thought.  In the beginning, we were considering 40-50 pages, but the book has practically been writing itself.  There's just so much fun material for the Warriors of the Cosmos setting that I couldn't quit inserting more.

In any case, here's what we have left to do on it;

* Finish up the personality/background for each of the characters (which is about halfway done currently).

* Insert some ready-to-go vehicles (which Norbert Franz is working on).

* An entire season's worth of episodes (which J.R. Romero is working on).

* Write up Nekrottus' stats.

As for Darkness Unleashed, it's getting really close to being done as well, though I'll let Skitch or Eddy (the two writers of said book) post about that if they wish.  :)
Cynthia Celeste Miller
President, Spectrum Games
www.spectrum-games.com

Norbert

Whoops! -- Um, say, ...I was supposed to work on the official stats for vehicles? And that was last June?
Oh dear. Why didn't you just remind me about that once more?
Well, now that the game has been published, I know my character stats for the Warriors characters (heroes & villains) are in the finished book; but I know I sent in nothing about vehicles. If there are Warriors vehicles in the book, the stats are certainly be someone else.  ;-)
I guess I brought up the idea for vehicles on the mailing list early last summer, but all that I actually sent to Cindi and the list were the stats for two old Masters of the Universe toy vehicles, and those were flawed at the time.

Which brings me right to my next questions:
Are there vehicles for Iconia in the CAH book now?
And, are we going to have a chance to put more vehicles into the planned
"Update 1984" and "After These Messages"?
That would give me the opportunity to get back to some of my formerly vague ideas, and finally write them down properly.

Cynthia Celeste Miller

Just a case of miscommunication.  I emailed you twice, but never heard anything back.  So, I just did the vehicles myself.  No biggie and it was quite fun.

There are five vehicles in the series book.  We're always willing to add more to the Update books and ATM.
Cynthia Celeste Miller
President, Spectrum Games
www.spectrum-games.com

Norbert

Now I see.

I won't let you down again.

In any case, additional vehicles would be perfectly in the vein of a 1980s action-figure toyline. So, I say they are a must-have for the Update.
Good idea.